PLANO, Texas, Feb. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Dogness (International) Corporation (“Dogness” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, is urging pet parents to show extra love to their beloved pets this Valentine’s Day.
There are a variety of ways pet parents can do something special for their pet, from spending quality time together playing, to sitting quietly together, to enjoying fresh air outdoors. Healthy treats are always welcome and can be part of an overall health and wellness program. Nothing says, “I love you”, like a check-up at your local veterinarian. Pet tech and smart pet products give pet parents new ways to have fun with their furry friends. Whether it is a new leash with Bluetooth speakers to make that walk even more enjoyable or an interactive treat-dispensing robot that lets pet parents interact with their pets from anywhere in the world, Dogness finds ways to enhance the bond with our fuzzy sweethearts.
Dogness is proud to highlight some of its best selling products for pet parents who want to give a special Valentine’s Gift to their favorite four legged family members:
- Smart Cam iPet Robot: They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, but fonder still is the pet parent who can stay connected with their beloved pets while on the go. The state-of-the-art Dogness Smart Cam iPet Robot boasts full 360 degree and view, built in HD camera, view and record functionality, two way audio, a laser pointer for play and treat storage to reward great behavior. This is the ultimate in pet monitoring and safety, with extra long, 15 day battery standby. Pet owners can set themselves at ease knowing their beloved pets are happy!
- Programmable, Automatic Feeders: Shakespeare: “If music be the food of love, play on.” Shakesdog: “Food is the food of love, more please.” Dogness’ programmable automatic feeders are one of its top selling pet-tech and smart pet products. The 2L version is great for small dogs and cats and the 7L version is perfect for larger pets The sleek, clean design features a protected, easy to read LCD screen that can set a routine pet feeding schedule without an internet connection. Dogness developed its programmable automatic feeder with a patented anti-jamming food dispensing mechanism and a stainless steel feeding tray for hassle-free cleaning. With a USB power connection and a self-activating built-in backup battery for emergencies, you can be confident your pet has the right amount of food at the right time – a critical part of any health and wellness program.
- Smart Water Fountains: W.H. Auden once wrote, “Thousands have lived without love, not one without water.” Fortunately, you can make sure your pets have plenty of both. Dogness’ sleek, easy to use smart pet fountains are a big hit, with high demand for all three smart filtering fountains, including the Smart Fountain Mini (1L), Smart Fountain (2L) and Smart Fountain Plus (3.2L). The automatic fountains are a perfect gift! The automatic flow of clean water removes foul odors and tastes that are all too common with traditional water bowls, while encouraging your pet to drink more.
- Smart Retractable Leashes: If you love some dog, let it go. But make sure it stays on leash. Dogness’ highly-rated smart retractable leashes come in a variety of colors to best match your pet’s personality be it Romantic Pink for Valentine’s Day, Forest Green, Lavender Purple, Blue Orange, or any of the other vibrant choices. The durable stainless steel switching device is made to withstand pulling strength five times that of your pet’s weight. The ergonomic handle adds both comfort and control.
- Smart Accessories: Whether it is adding a LED light to make your nighttime walks safer and brighter, or a Bluetooth speaker to stream your pet’s favorite music, Dogness has you covered with the unique products and long battery life you need!
Availability: Dogness products are available at specialty, mass market, online/eCommerce and retail stores everywhere, including, Chewy, Petco, Walmart.com, Target.com, Amazon, Lowes.com, Wayfair.com, Costco road shows, and more.
Silong Chen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Dogness, commented, “We are urging pet parents to give a little extra love to their beloved pets this Valentine’s Day. Our pets love us unconditionally and have taken on the added role of stress relievers during the global pandemic. It’s only fair that we take the opportunity to give back to them as part of an overall health and wellness program.”
Dogness (International) Corporation was founded in 2003 from the belief that pet dogs and cats are important, well-loved family members. Through its smart products, hygiene products, health and wellness products, and leash products, Dogness is able to simplify pet lifestyles, make them more scientific, and enhance the relationship between pets and pet caregivers. The Company ensures industry-leading quality through its fully integrated vertical supply chain and world-class research and development capabilities, which has resulted in over 200 patents and patents pending. Dogness products reach families worldwide through global chain stores and distributors. For more information, please visit: ir.dogness.com.
Forward Looking Statements
No statement made in this press release should be interpreted as an offer to purchase or sell any security. Such an offer can only be made in accordance with the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and applicable state securities laws. Certain statements in this press release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements regarding our future business expectations intended to qualify for the “safe harbor” under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding lingering effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on our customers’ businesses and end purchasers’ disposable income, our ability to raise capital on any particular terms, fulfillment of customer orders, fluctuations in earnings, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, our ability to manage growth, our ability to realize revenue from expanded operation and acquired assets in China and the U.S., our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, client concentration, industry segment concentration, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. Additional risks that could affect our future operating results are more fully described in our United States Securities and Exchange Commission filings. These filings are available at www.sec.gov. Dogness may, from time to time, make additional written and oral forward-looking statements, including statements contained in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and our reports to shareholders. In addition, please note that any forward-looking statements contained herein are based on assumptions that we believe to be reasonable as of the date of this press release. The Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the Company unless it is required by law.
SOURCE Dogness International Corporation