This article was written exclusively for Investing.com.
- Incredible rise from the March 2020 low to the February 2021 high
- Chewy’s customer service puts it at the top of the pet supplies business
- Correction from February through May 2021; a rally to a lower high in August
- Q2 earnings: Disappointing, but a rare miss
- Revenue growth, shrinking losses say buy the dip; Most analysts are bullish
Chewy (NYSE:), the Dania Beach, Florida-based e-commerce business that provides pet foods and treats, pet supplies, pet medications, and other pet-health products for dogs, cats, fish, birds, small pets, horses, and reptiles via its chewy.com